- I did it all myself.
- It may change slightly in the future but I’m planning on keeping it this way for the most part.
- I used Photoshop, Inkscape, and fonts from:
- 100 “ExMo Points” if you can guess what inspired the triangles.
- Yes I’ll help you with your blog…
- No I won’t do it for free.
About “Eat, drink, and be merry:”
In The Book of Mormon there is a section that reads:
Yea, and there shall be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die; and it shall be well with us.
It then goes on to talk about how foolish that is, and how there will be a lot of false churches and how wicked they are and blah, blah, blah…
It’s one of many scriptures that kids in seminary (church classes for teenagers) are supposed to memorize. Since leaving the church it’s become my favorite scripture because it so nicely describes my life and attitude now. I eat, I drink (coffee, tea, beer, wine, mojitos…mmmmm…mojitooooo), and I’m really freakin’ merry these days. And you know what? “Tomorrow” we will die. And we’re not going to fly up into the heavens to live with some magical sky parent. We’re going to stay dead. So I’m going to enjoy this life while I have the chance. :)