Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let It Be Known

I think I need point out that which may not be clear from previous posts:

Not all TBMs go crazy when one leaves the church.

Yes we are dealing with some really strange and hurtful behavior from some. But we also have a good number of friends and family members who are doing their best to understand and respect our decision (and some are doing an excellent job). And for that we are grateful.

I don't want to be found guilty of only ever portraying the facts that support my assertations and my worldview (after all, who wants to be a hypocrite?). To ignore the fact that there are TBMs who *are* being Christ-like in their dealings with us would be a great injustice, not only to the them, but to the cause of truth.

So here's to you, my faithful friends. Kudos.